**READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE WATCHING PLEASE**
For everyone from beginner rider to experienced road racer, If you decide to watch this video please realise how unsafe it is out there on the roads. THE ROAD IS NO PLACE TO RACE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VruWHH...
The following 15 minutes is a graphic account of a motorcycle accident that I witnessed over the weekend. I explain exactly what happened and the things that I believe attributed to this riders passing. Please be warned if this is not something you want to see please turn off the video now!
Comments are intentionally disabled to keep away the unsavory characters of the internet.
I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we are sorry for the loss of a son to the father and that our prayers go out to the rider and his family.
The rider was killed just after midday on Saturday 22/2/2014 on Putty Rd N.S.W.
Please note the 4x4 driver in the following footage was not at fault at all and was actually traveling under the posted speed limit.
I have intentionally cut out the moment of impact from this footage and it will never be seen in public so do not ask.
Please be warned that the following footage may turn you off riding a motorcycle forever and may make you question whether riding a motorcycle is really worth it.
NOTE: This video is for educational purposes only. I understand that I may lose subscribers over this however unfortunately this is the reality that comes with riding a motorcycle. Please please please learn from this and enjoy a safe, in control ride, so that you can ride again another day. I have not titled this video with anything descriptive. I have not tagged this video in any way so as to limit its population in search results. If you are here, it's because of a fellow riders recommendation.
Seeing this in front of me may have potentially saved my life in terms of changing my riding style and identifying risks on the road... I hope that this will save yours also.
In tribute to our fallen brother...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5cdlp...
Google Map Location: https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-33.4...
**UPDATE** Hi, Firstly I'm sorry to send this generic message however I have been flooded with personal FB messages regarding 'Jim' and I simply cannot keep up. More importantly, I have had many of you message me saying that this incident has really opened up your eyes to the danger out there on the road. A few have messaged me saying they no longer want to ride anymore which is perfectly understandable. I feel this sort of communication is beneficial to everyone just as much as the video is. I've decided to open up the comments section for you all to share what this incident means for you as a rider. (Note: Comments will be heavily moderated. Ratings will still be disabled as I don't expect a single person to 'like' this video's content)
**Please ignore & flag spam any negative comments so I can remove them in a timely manner. Thank you.
camera iphone 8 plus apk Read Description First Before Watching (Ratings Disabled) | |
| Likes | Dislikes |
| 754,551 views views | 187 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 23 Feb 2014 |
Related keywords
camera iphone x vs xr,video phone beyonce mp3,video to gif,video phone commax,videos for cats,camera phone ranking,free robux,video phone letra,upload to imgur,free ringtones,freedom mortgage,video doorbell,videoder,videographer,video phone number,camera phone x - os 12 camera apk,sharing amazon prime,sharingan eyes,sharing shelf,video phone é a continuação de telephone,video player,upload speed,sharing community,camera iphone 7 plus,camera iphone x apk,video camera,camera iphone apk,free dating sites,sharing is caring,free stock photos,uploadvr,upload photos to icloud,camera iphone 7 vs iphone 8,video editing app,free music,upload video to youtube,upload speed test,upload photo,video downloader,video phone ft lady gaga,freep,video phone beyonce,sharingan naruto,upload download speed,video phone extended remix,video phone call,sharingbox,upload youtube,upload to google drive,video editor,freeform,camera iphone xr vs xs,videogamedunkey,camera iphone,camera phone comparison,sharing economy,sharing is caring meme,upload resume to linkedin,sharing wifi password,sharing kindle books,sharing community yonkers,app video iphone,free vpn,sharing wifi iphone,camera iphone 8 plus,camera iphone xr,camera iphone x,video editing software free,free fonts,video phone screen,upload music to spotify,upload pictures,free people,free online games,free movies online,video phone wikipedia,sharing outlook calendar,sharing network 5k,freecell,video phone gaga,video phone beyonce lyrics,upload soundcloud,freebirds,video killed the radio star,video phone beyonce letra,upload pdf to kindle,free movies,video game stores,camera phone x apk,upload studio,freestyle libre,sharing network,sharingan contacts,video games,camera iphone 8,upload image,video phone lyrics,upload to instagram from pc,upload file,camera iphone 7,video star,camera iphone 6,free games,camera phone x,video phone tradução,camera phone 2019,sharing google calendar,video converter,video phone lady gaga,video maker,video phone feat lady gaga,upload video,sharingan,video editing software,sharingan tattoo,video phone beyonce lady gaga,video to mp3,free credit report,free credit score,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét